First Team Restoration in Boise is OSHA compliant and offers full-service demolition to residential and commercial properties.
- Concrete saw-cutting
- Slab cutting/removal
- CMU and brick wall cutting/removal
Some of our Projects:
- Mountain West Bank
- Verizon store on Milwaukee – Boise Town Square Mall, Boise
- Northgate shopping center – Glenwood and State, Boise
- Wells Fargo Advisors Office – US Bank building, downtown Boise
- Nez Perce Indian Tribe – Lapwai and Kamiah Court Houses, Nez Perce Indian Tribe
- University of Idaho – Gibb Hall, Moscow, ID
- Gowen Field AFB building 665 – Gowen Field, Boise
First Team Restoration in Boise handles all types of disaster cleanup, including water damage, flood damage, sewage cleanup, fire restoration, and storm damage. When water damage strikes, choosing the right company to handle the restoration can be the difference of having the job done right the first time, or having more extensive damage for years to come, this is why a call to First Team Restoration is the right call.